Summer Camp Applications Are Open!
Plan on being in Chile January, 2017 and interested in a volunteer opportunity?
We are now accepting applications for the 2017 English Summer Camp (ESC) International Volunteer position!
ESC is an initiative of the Student Development area of the English Opens Doors Program. Camps will be hosted in all 15 regions of Chile, with anywhere from 40-100 public high school students participating in each camp. This summer’s camp theme and activities will revolve around the topic «World Cultures!” Over the past 10 years, camps have proven to be are a very highly rated initiative by students and volunteers alike.
ESC dates are January 9-13, 2017 and January 16-20, 2017.
ESC International Volunteers receive:
- Round-trip, in-country transportation to the camp location
- Food and accommodations during the duration of the camp
- Emergency health insurance for the duration of the camp
- A stipend of $130.000 CLP per week of camp
- An unforgettable experience motivating high schools students to develop their communication abilities in English through fun activities and national competitions!
- The opportunity to meet other international, English speaking volunteers, as well as Chilean facilitators and monitors!
Please check out our Invitation to Apply for more information about the English Summer Camps, the role of the International Volunteer, and to access the application!