English Summer Camp 2020!
We are excited to announce that the International Volunteer application process is now open!
We are now accepting applications for International Volunteers to apply to become staff members for our English Summer Camps (ESC) 2020!
Applications due: Sunday, November 17th.
International Volunteer Requirements:
- Volunteers must either possess citizenship in, or have lived in an English-speaking country for at least 2 years (Chileans wishing to apply for the Chilean Facilitator role go through a separate process at ingles.mineduc.cl).
- Volunteers must be at least 21 years old.
- Volunteers must be fluent in English.
- Volunteers must have legal status in Chile during the camps’ weeks.
- Volunteers must have a high energy level and come ready to motivate!
International Volunteers Receive:
- Round-trip, longer in-country transportation to the camp location.
- Food and accommodations during the duration of the camp.
- Emergency health insurance for the duration of the camp.
- A stipend of $150,000 CLP per week of camp.
- The opportunity to meet other international, English speaking volunteers, as well as Chilean Facilitators and Monitors!
- An unforgettable experience motivating high school students to develop their communication abilities in English through fun activities and national competitions!